Psycho question

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
How comparable are the newer models to the OGs.

Currently swing 27el eastons but am leaning on going to a psycho or freak30/12

wcoastsoftball

The one piece Psychos were probably the hottest 1-pc you could get until the current 2-pc mania. The 2-pc digital camo blows it away, hope to score a deal when the new ones drop.

dbantz

Manager
I'm liking this year's psycho 1pc a lot. Tests right at 300 in the wrapper compared to 250-275, but breaks in quick and is comparable to the 2pc miken line. Just take a little longer.

WillW3

Starting Player
I'm liking this year's psycho 1pc a lot. Tests right at 300 in the wrapper compared to 250-275, but breaks in quick and is comparable to the 2pc miken line. Just take a little longer.

I've been debating picking one up myself. I was just unsure of the performance compared to the two-piece bats. I like a one-piece bat anyway.

dbantz

Manager
I've been debating picking one up myself. I was just unsure of the performance compared to the two-piece bats. I like a one-piece bat anyway.

Same here, I keep trying to make myself a two piece guy for the instant performance most of them have, but I always end up favoring a one piece instead. When it's all said and done, every bat is as hot as the next. Some just take longer to get there.