Pure Fuzion!

jlee

Here it is... Fuzion BP! 330 down the lines, 400 dead center. Mixed bag of balls. Bat makes a crazy shotgun sound per swing, feels really nice, true to weight. Great bat. I noticed good distance with both low and high compression balls. Hot day. Slight breeze coming in. Was able to get couple balls to the fence. Had to cut video short cause of the weather, was too hot for my phone.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Got my shipping notice from pure today

Should be here next weekend get some cuts next weekend:cool::cool::cool::):):)

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
That’s a big bat lol I guess the 26oz I got is a little more popular and probably has a longer waiting list

bird25

34/30 Club #25
[GALLERY=media, 30491]9DC5B4F8-80AF-4BE7-B432-74676889B1BB by bird25 posted May 31, 2018 at 4:17 PM[/GALLERY]
Ready for the weeekend

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
[GALLERY=media, 30491]9DC5B4F8-80AF-4BE7-B432-74676889B1BB by bird25 posted May 31, 2018 at 4:17 PM[/GALLERY]
Ready for the weeekend

Looks like your hands are full. It’s going to be hard to make time for that Halsey z.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Interested in this review since this is one company still in the >28oz business

15 swings and it sounds like the FIB came loose. Really bad rattle and I will be calling them on Monday to see if it can be fixed or needs to be replaced

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody have any updates on when these are supposed to be shipping out. My pre order date was late January and I haven’t heard anything concerning my order and was wondering if they are still having issues with production. The last time I waited this long for a bat it had the name Monsta on it lol

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Anybody have any updates on when these are supposed to be shipping out. My pre order date was late January and I haven’t heard anything concerning my order and was wondering if they are still having issues with production. The last time I waited this long for a bat it had the name Monsta on it lol

They weigh each bat and then send them out to fill the orders so its a bit of a crap shoot

If you ordered a popular weight I’m guessing it will take longer. The unpopular weight that I swing was sent out pretty quickly

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
They weigh each bat and then send them out to fill the orders so its a bit of a crap shoot

If you ordered a popular weight I’m guessing it will take longer. The unpopular weight that I swing was sent out pretty quickly

Cool, thanks for the info. I was starting to get worried that I might never get it lol