Pure Next?

UncleMosk

Just saw that the Pure Skybolt is banned on USA Softball Site.

Is there others, whats the winds of change been hearing?

Pure
New
SkyBolt - MFE6

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Perhaps they will just replace the loading, the utrip load instead of the ASA/USA load whatever that means 🙄, is what the issue supposedly is. It may make it hot or not 😄

Doug

Old and Grumpy
I suspect that in reality all of them fail and they will have to reduce the endload to around where the Hellfire or Pure Evil are (0.5-0.6 oz)

UncleMosk

With USA listing the bat on their pictured banned list. Would hope it's either a different Model entirely. With leagues around here those pitcures are law and would be hard to sell the ump or league official. "Oh yeah thats the one but they fixed it!" Won't go well.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Reading the the msg above again, it does state the 2024 model is in compliance. If that model has a different model# and is not on the list you should be gtg. Further down tho it does say (repair or replace) guess we'll see. I'm sure you'll let us know what exactly they did/do to rectify the situation.

UncleMosk

Did some live BP with Pure Hellfire Repaint (Valor) and a Monsta 888 Repaint (Fallout).

Monsta was the better of the two. Aware somewhat not @ optimal shape but the Hellfire was underwhelming. To early to tell but almost have a feeling the Easton Double Barrells are even better bats. That's saying much.

Also quiet on the Pure front as they received the Skybolt bat but no word on what and when will ship.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
There is no mention of 2024 model on the site. It shows 2023 model sold out. Couple months later I'd ask them to send me an evil model since it shows they have those in stock supposedly. Guess that would be to easy tho.