Pure Sports Bats

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
So it looks like they only have a balanced 26 for sale for 250$. I think I did it correctly. This is odd to me. A new company with bats at the same price or in some cases even more then proven reputable bats. I am all about competition and Capitalism but that formula is probably not going to work IMO. Bat could be the me the next freak 12 tho. I am looking forward to some More updates on these. Maybe BP hero will get one of these to try.

Athon08

Addicted to Softballfans
So it looks like they only have a balanced 26 for sale for 250$. I think I did it correctly. This is odd to me. A new company with bats at the same price or in some cases even more then proven reputable bats. I am all about competition and Capitalism but that formula is probably not going to work IMO. Bat could be the me the next freak 12 tho. I am looking forward to some More updates on these. Maybe BP hero will get one of these to try.

Bat is nasty for sure. More weights are coming soon. Absolutely kills the 52s

jftx

Addicted to Softballfans
yea 26 balanced is all they will have for a few weeks.. they are made locally in south Carolina so it's right now a slow process .. im sure in due time they will get better..

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
So anybody have a picture of this thing? I'm starting to believe it's like the Sasquatch, legendary but no available pictures.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I seem to remember someone trying to make a solid bat and make it here in the USA but cant remember who it was........

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
They need a lower price period. Nice knowing you pure sports. No way anyone around here goes away from worth/Mikens for any bat especially for something that costs more and is totally unproven and probably behind those bats. I don't even swing Miken/worth but 75% of the people do. They rule the land out here.

Country469

they wont make in socal with no testing, shaved bats, and the land of the sandbag........... for the rest of us tho who have to live with actual legal equipment, its a cool bat and the price point isnt bad.

I think its funny you guys openly talk about paying price x for a worth/miken and then cannot fathom a rep selling for less than list price.

at least act like you know the business.

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
they wont make in socal with no testing, shaved bats, and the land of the sandbag........... for the rest of us tho who have to live with actual legal equipment, its a cool bat and the price point isnt bad

I think its funny you guys openly talk about paying price x for a worth/miken and then cannot fathom a rep selling for less than list price.

at least act like you know the business.

Easy guy, settle down..... Good luck with those bats

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Guys who can't look past the trolling should block/ignore Joker's posts all together. They ruin their own threads by taking the bate. Just ignore him.