Pure sports review

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Put about 200 swings on my 26oz pure today with the temp around 70 and only using 52/300 balls. Bat had good pop out of the wrapper and good exit speed. Sweet spot started out small and seems to get bigger with ever hit. The only problem I see is that after the bp session i checked the bat and noticed some spots on the bat were missing paint, mostly from the word Pure on the barrel. I had heard of this being a common problem with other bats and that it was getting taken care of by the company who put them out. The bat hits really well for what it is and I really like the way it swings and feels on contact. I just hope The paint will last for a season before I might not be allowed to use it anymore

Twiles

The Rookie
How many people's pure integrities handles have cracked or snapped? Seems like paint was an issue which they have/are fixing. Now it seems like there is a batch that is cracking at the handles just above the grip line, below the taper. Just curious. Im sure due to a defect they'll be fixed with no issues, just looking for input.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
How many people's pure integrities handles have cracked or snapped? Seems like paint was an issue which they have/are fixing. Now it seems like there is a batch that is cracking at the handles just above the grip line, below the taper. Just curious. Im sure due to a defect they'll be fixed with no issues, just looking for input.

Is this the integrity or the Fuzion having this issue? I have a Fuzion ordered but will be a few weeks before it gets here

Twiles

The Rookie
Is this the integrity or the Fuzion having this issue? I have a Fuzion ordered but will be a few weeks before it gets here

Integrity. But I heard it was only 1 batch doing it. Seen 4 in person with this issue, know of a couple others.

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
On the preorder list for the Fuzion as well, any updates on when they are supposed to be shipping these out, I had ordered back in January. The integrity I have has about 300 hits on it and the only issue I have seen is the paint flaking off the middle of the barrel. It does hit really nice and the sweet spot seems to keep getting bigger. I can’t wait to see how the fuzion compares, just hope they get the paint issue taken care of.

WarHorse

Star Player
On the preorder list for the Fuzion as well, any updates on when they are supposed to be shipping these out, I had ordered back in January. The integrity I have has about 300 hits on it and the only issue I have seen is the paint flaking off the middle of the barrel. It does hit really nice and the sweet spot seems to keep getting bigger. I can’t wait to see how the fuzion compares, just hope they get the paint issue taken care of.

Were these burned up in that big fire?

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody heard anything about the release date on the Pure Fuzion. I got an email stating they were behind by a couple weeks, but that was a month ago.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
My understanding is that they are about to or have just received the FIB's and will start building ASAP. I'm anticipating on getting mine late April.

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Any updates on the Fuzion shipping date yet, I was thinking by the end of April at least

jlee

you in the first 100? i'm interested to hear some feedback...

I made the grave mistake of selling my two pre orders... at the time I wanted to try some new bats so I sold them... I was actually part of the first 50... lol... I have two incoming but I don't expect to get them for like another 6 weeks+... lol

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the response, any idea if they send out an email prior to shipping to at least notify you it’s coming

jlee

I know of one guy here locally who was apart of the first 100 sent out... going to try to hit him up to try it haha

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the response, any idea if they send out an email prior to shipping to at least notify you it’s coming
Mine has already been shipped. I was the first 27.5 ordered. Unfortunately I won't get to try it out until the weekend.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I got and swung my integerity last night straight out of the wrapper it was fire and it was smoking the ball, not sure how long they last but hitting 8ft liners off the 300 ft fence on the first few swing im impressed.

jlee

its broke almost in 2
Unfortunate... I have close to 3K swings on my 27 balance, lot of webbing and cracking at the handle. I can bend the bat against my leg and split the crack more, but the bat is still hitting really well.