Pure UTrip

crusader38

EL JEFE
I'm new using ComBat bats. I got my PURE delivered today and put approximately 100 swingthen I noticed this>>>>>Is this normal after 100 swings??

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
picture.php

From the picture I can't see anything. Could just be tire tracking, see if you can't get a picture at a different angle.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Tracking which is normal. I'll post some pics of my Avarice for you. Mine started tracking at 100ish hits and is over 500 hits now. I would suggest only swinging it in a bp session to get the feel then put it away for games.

crusader38

EL JEFE
Tee and Ogsoft thanks for the update……I took advantage of the special price here and after the BP I thought this bat was going to be a 100 -200 swings bat. I'll update on Saturday, I have an all nighter Firday night here in Columbus.

nugget68

Addicted to Softballfans
so how was your Pure hitting? my is going to be delivered today... I won't get to swing it til probably Saturday night though...

usmcluberti

Banned User
my last NIW usssa pure was great out of the wrapper...the one I got last week is a turd, which means bp bat status for a long while til she get gamer status. That's fine by me, I didn't need another instant gamer.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Just to show tracking is normal. About 100ish hits these have showed up. Newer ones occur every so often but, I just swing this in games

2013-04-11113445_zps7128c48f.jpg

2013-04-11113517_zps3ac4e04d.jpg

2013-04-11113529_zps32c2f406.jpg

crusader38

EL JEFE
It looks similar to what I saw in my bat, thanks. I will use it for gme only. I hit the last three shots approximately 380' according with google map. That was when I noticed the "tire tracking." and thought this was the end of this brand new bat.

nugget68

Addicted to Softballfans
hit my pure today, it was pretty hot... Is this a crack or just normal webbing? I'm new to combat so im not sure...

Last edited:

nugget68

Addicted to Softballfans
actually it is returnable but I would like to get as much as I can out of it before I have to use up my return... bat feels great though I'm happy with it. feels a lot different from the miken freak limited I've been using but it's nice...

crusader38

EL JEFE
UPDATE: I used my Friday on a 42 degree weather and no problem at all.....few new tracking but the bat is amazing for the price $99.00.