Putting together a shirt for Pig Pickin

stpws40

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok here's the deal, We are starting a tradition at our house. We are going to start an annual "Pig Pickin". I want to get some shirts made up and was thinking about doing sub dyes. I need some art work done though. It needs to have the title of the event incorparated which is "1st annual Dark Hollow Pig Pickin" other things that need to be included are the date (May 21st 2011), either a mason jar or old moonshine jug, a pig or a pig on a grill the outline of the state of south Carolina, and the palmetto tree and cresent moon that is on our state flag needs to be on there. I just want to get creative with it and make an awsome shirt that we can give to everybody that comes. Somebody help me out and give me some time frames on work to. Thanks guys

toad_2

Semiretired Player
At first I was like, "What the HELL is pig pickin'?". I've heard of cow tipping up in these parts, but pig pickin'? I had to look it up on the net....ohhhhhhh, it's a pig roast (at least that's what we call them in da Nort). Kinda reminds me of, 'Do you call it a Soda, Pop, Coke?', LOL

pigpickin.jpg

Da Lead Moose33

"We got the goodZ"
At first I was like, "What the HELL is pig pickin'?". I've heard of cow tipping up in these parts, but pig pickin'? I had to look it up on the net....ohhhhhhh, it's a pig roast (at least that's what we call them in da Nort). Kinda reminds me of, 'Do you call it a Soda, Pop, Coke?', LOL

pigpickin.jpg

LOVE it Toad.. lol..

stpws40

Addicted to Softballfans
Holly sheeot that is freaking awsome!!! And everybody should go to a pig pickin!!!!

stpws40

Addicted to Softballfans
Now who can screen print this on a T-Shirt, with the outline of the state of SC on the front with 1st annual Dark Hollow Pig Pickin

stpws40

Addicted to Softballfans
Now as BEAUTIFUL as that is, could you make the pig in overhauls sitting in a rocking chair playing the banjo?? That would be PERFECT seeing how we have a bluegrass band playing??

stpws40

Addicted to Softballfans
If I wanted to do these after I bought the logo from toad as a sub dye who could do it and get me some prices.

mds1084

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey have a lady that can do on a white dri fit for around 20 a shirt plus shipping she will do a design for ya no charge

stpws40

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't need a design, I really like the one above, but if she can do it on a dryfit after I buy the logo from toad that would be great

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
Now who can screen print this on a T-Shirt, with the outline of the state of SC on the front with 1st annual Dark Hollow Pig Pickin

screenprinting would do Toad's awesome artwork no justice. i recommend going to anyone of the major players here and having this logo sublimated on a vapor tee or badger microfibre tee.... i'm sure maty has those :D

Lancerobbins24

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a quick question......wouldn't it be the "Inaugural" instead of "1st annual"? You can't really have a 1st annual until you've had the 2nd. This issue came up with a charity golf outing I was involved with and it seemed to be split 50/50 on what was actually appropriate. I see both sides of the argument and think both relay the idea fine, but want to hear from the designers as to which they say is preferred.

stpws40

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a pig pickin!!! I don't want to put words on there I can't spell lol, I see your point though. Interested as to what everyone else thinks