Q2 (Quick Questions)

4_everABN

--[[[-----]]]-- Too Easy!
So…. I just conducted a trade for a 30oz Bal Dual stamp Z4K. The bat has no physical damage, but sounds like it’s broke and is not performing as a 30oz Z should. I have had much experience with USSSA versions of Zs, but not any with the ASA version but do understand that they have disks in them and that they have a different sound. This thing sounds like an aluminum can and has no performance to it whatsoever, so my thinking is that the disks are broke inside. I wanted to see what the general consensus was before speculating that the guy sent me a broke bat. Also, when I hit the head of the bat on the ground it makes a strange “tink-tink” sound

1. Is this common?
2. Is this a good bat to try again or get the Utrip version?

Thanks in advance!

4_everABN

--[[[-----]]]-- Too Easy!
I have a Backman and it hits ok; stiill in the process of breaking in I guess. But this bat is hitting like I see on youtube.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
From what I have seen out of the LS dual stamp and ASA offerings, they don't hit M's and harder stuff very well. Mostly has to do with the discs I believe. One of the few bats I'll say is exclusively made for 52's. Backman hits it all hard though.