LTB Quality 11.5" glove for my son (new or like new)

Lane

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for a nice, quality made (nokona, A2000, etc) baseball glove for my 10 year old. Thanks!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
The Nokona would be perfect. Only other comment is that for a kid with kid hands, you don't want a used glove that has been stretched out or at all formed by someone else. At age 10, he'll probably get another glove at age 13-14, so you don't have to try to get one that will last 10 years.

Party mafia

The Nokona would be perfect. Only other comment is that for a kid with kid hands, you don't want a used glove that has been stretched out or at all formed by someone else. At age 10, he'll probably get another glove at age 13-14, so you don't have to try to get one that will last 10 years.
Isn't the nokona will be heavy in term of weight wise for a 10 years old? And nokona will last him till college baseball as well. Lol

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Isn't the nokona will be heavy in term of weight wise for a 10 years old? And nokona will last him till college baseball as well. Lol
The X2 line has a kangaroo back, so they are not so heavy... but Chad can confirm.