QUESTION - 2014 DeMarini Juggy

sh29

If this bat has a rattle, is this a good thing - doesn't it matter - or is it indication of soon death?

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit enough with any demarini and a sand rattle usually shows up. Usually a fire stick from that point on. Usually I gamer only at that point and they always last me a good while.

Rega17

'MERICA
mercy, true one, fudawg, spec.one and 2.1 have all rattled once i got them well broken in. definitely gamer only.

SBG SHREK

Coach
I was told that it roughly has 200 hits on it, most with 52/300 balls and about 10 cuts with 44/375 balls.

I have around 700 hits on my juggy... I would say 3/4 of those hits are with 44s... No rattle or anything with mine... Just a 3 inch paint crack

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
My J3U, J3A and Juggy all got rattle. Juggy got 2 paint cracks within 100 swings but rattle at about 400. J3A got rattle around 800 and has a diagonal paint crack that has hardly changed in about 500 cuts. J3U has same diagonal and rattle but double the swings and almost all stadium balls. Just sold J3A and Juggy because we started compression testing. Both tested at 1350. I have a Cf4St that tested same and it sounds like 3 ounces of material are loose inside. Crazy hot but I went from 3 gamers to what do I want to try now.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
out of all the j3as and new juggys ive had, ive never gotten a rattle lol.

We are just starting to see 52/300 ball around here so probably take a million hits with those balls to get a rattle.44/375 not so much.