Question for my Miken brothers.........

UnderdogCB

Addicted to Softballfans
I've always hit my Mikens better than any other bat. My favorite bat of all time, and I'm sure I'm not alone, is my OG Freak. The only other bat I've hit that was even close was my first batch ASA Recoil Maxload. Unfortunately my Recoil cracked this weekend so I need to find a new ASA gamer. I've bought, hit, and sold Easton OG Extended and Flex. Never felt like my Mikens. Now that I'm on the brink of buying and breaking in a new stick, are there any other ASA Mikens that are comparable? I'm thinking about buying another recoil, but I haven't ever hit the psycho or any of the newer stuff. Any thoughts?

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
If you love the ASA Recoil so much, you should buy 2-5 of them right now. Prices are very low on them.

Why fix what isn't broken?

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
I've always hit my Mikens better than any other bat. My favorite bat of all time, and I'm sure I'm not alone, is my OG Freak. The only other bat I've hit that was even close was my first batch ASA Recoil Maxload. Unfortunately my Recoil cracked this weekend so I need to find a new ASA gamer. I've bought, hit, and sold Easton OG Extended and Flex. Never felt like my Mikens. Now that I'm on the brink of buying and breaking in a new stick, are there any other ASA Mikens that are comparable? I'm thinking about buying another recoil, but I haven't ever hit the psycho or any of the newer stuff. Any thoughts?

Why wouldn't you just buy a Freak 98? They are identical to the OG Freak as far as build and get very hot as well. I will say this though, you screwed up not keeping the flex an extended. They are both disgustingly hot when fully broken in. They just take forever to get to that point.

UnderdogCB

Addicted to Softballfans
I still have another flex that i picked up from a guy that owed me some money and my recoil was so hot that our team has like 5 of them now so I can still hit both. Just didn't know if any of the new stuff was worth buying or if some of the other older bats were something special that I had missed out on. I might just go ahead with buying another recoil. I have honestly never hit a Freak 98. How do they compare to the OG freak or the Recoil? Comparable in pop and distance?