question on og boogers?

scooter1

Addicted to Softballfans
can an original booger not have the made in usa on it i have a booger wit a serial number 0000933615 but it does not have the made in usa on it

Big Sexy 5334

Older and wiser
I don't usually pile on, because I am not the sharpest marble in the box........but Jesus H. Mary Gold Christ....this is like the most beat up bat ever....Search it ya dousche'.

End rant.

kseaney

Just an old baller
No matter its the same bat. Too many guys get hard ons over a usa or china made bat. There is no price difference if selling, no structure or performance difference. Its a May120, nothing more, nothing less.

I have a. thread dedicated to this.....og vs reissue

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Any of you ever seen a Booger with a "W" melted in the endcap; like the way Miken does their bats?

not personally, but there are two explanations:

1. that is not the stock endcap
2. since miken and worth are owned by the same company and pretty much share a CS dept, it was mistakenly marked as a NR

Joker

Any of you ever seen a Booger with a "W" melted in the endcap; like the way Miken does their bats?

the only worth i've ever heard of having that is a PST, but its not impossible since worth and miken have the same parent company

OK. I looked a little closer. It is a Worth endcap. It has the two Worth lines in the center. And it looks like its never been removed.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
it's probably a mistake on worth/miken's part and you will probably not be able to return it

Big Sexy 5334

Older and wiser
actually worth has never marked them that way

Oh humble Joker, I have to disagree...I have had 3 or 4 Worth returns with the "W" melted into the endcap the way Miken does it, instead of the engraving....I think they do it when they run out of "return" stock...

Joker

Oh humble Joker, I have to disagree...I have had 3 or 4 Worth returns with the "W" melted into the endcap the way Miken does it, instead of the engraving....I think they do it when they run out of "return" stock...

i'm not saying there haven't been worths with a W melted into the cap. i mentioned seeing a PST like that. its has never been worths standard policy to do that though