Question... RD 28 vs Og Juggernaut

tlanzilotta

Star Player
Anyone know if there is a difference between these bats. People have told me its the same design just the RD is a limited edition version. And a guy on my team is willing to trade his rd in minty condition for my used srv5? Good deal???

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
There both great bat, but the Rd is better. Take that deal..
Im pretty sure theres a break down of both bats in the demarini manufactures section. You can read more on both of them there.

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
the demarini nerds know this better than I do, but, I think the RD is a quad wall and the juggy is 2 walled.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Trade him.
Rd is quad wall juggy is 2 walls
I think they have same handle flex
Rd is endloaded.
Make the trade, better bat for sure.

tlanzilotta

Star Player
Ill look in the section, the og juggy I have destroys the ball... If the RD is better I can't wait to see it hit, does it swing the same... I hit with the new fu dawg the other day and I felt like that bat had no flex compared to og juggy, also rolling it a good idea to break it in??

tlanzilotta

Star Player
Ill look in the section, the og juggy I have destroys the ball... If the RD is better I can't wait to see it hit, does it swing the same... I hit with the new fu dawg the other day and I felt like that bat had no flex compared to og juggy, also rolling it a good idea to break it in??

Prime24/7

Addicted to Softballfans
OP ur better than this really you have to ask about a minty RD traded for a SRV5 and on top of that your gonna roll it....What recent banned user are u?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know if there is a difference between these bats. People have told me its the same design just the RD is a limited edition version. And a guy on my team is willing to trade his rd in minty condition for my used srv5? Good deal???

People lie.

Except for the Demarini on the barrel, these are not close to the same bat.
Do the deal.

Then I will trade you a 1batch Juggy for the RD

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
OP ur better than this really you have to ask about a minty RD traded for a SRV5 and on top of that your gonna roll it....What recent banned user are u?

Hoolllllly crap I missed that!

Why would you roll that bat anyways?????

I recend my offer:eek::eek:

j-bomber55

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy on your team is a total knob if he's trading u his rd for a salvo, u'd be nuts not to take this deal 100 percent

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans

Seriously...get off that crap. there is no need

tlanzilotta

Star Player
Clearly no rolling it for sure... And he said he never uses the demarini and he is always using my salvo so ill trade him for it, the demarini was a big help btw thanks for recommending it. It will be a bit stiffer than the juggernaut by the way the list looked but that's ok

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Clearly no rolling it for sure... And he said he never uses the demarini and he is always using my salvo so ill trade him for it, the demarini was a big help btw thanks for recommending it. It will be a bit stiffer than the juggernaut by the way the list looked but that's ok

ummmm no.

the barrel get soft as butter within a few hundred swings

TRaj2327

The RD will blow the Salvo out of the water 10 out of 10 times. Give the bat 500 swings to break in if it isn't already, and then watch it get even better. They're very durable and absolutely kill every type of ball. If you don't swing your salvo and don't want to do the deal I'll find a Salvo to trade the guy myself. :D

As far as the difference between the OG Juggy and the RD...here is a little comparo...

Juggy
actually is a 3-wall bat, not two, but it doesn't matter
VERY balanced
"flexy" handle
soft feel

RD28
Quad-wall bat
Good size endload
"flexy" handle
soft feel

I would swing a Salvo over the RD or the Juggy.

This dood knows his stuff. ^^^^^

RD smokes the Salvo. It's not even close.