Question

SwiftySluggin

new to utrip and got a couple of old bats that I’m not sure are legal they’re all USSSA stamped I’ll post pics when I’m home
Original mike freak
Damerini juice
Worth pst
Worth mayhem

bird25

34/30 Club #25
new to utrip and got a couple of old bats that I’m not sure are legal they’re all USSSA stamped I’ll post pics when I’m home
Original mike freak
Damerini juice
Worth pst
Worth mayhem

The freak, juice and pst are not legal. Depending on which mayhem, it could be, but probably not.

ShortYellowBus

Are any of them worth anything especially the OG freak i have 3 1 brand new one with 25 swings and one with 200
Post some pictures. Vague unreadable sale questions can’t determine a value. Pictures and precise details about the bat’s history is best for determining value.

Are you the original owner? What kind of balls were used?

There’s a lot of Miken Freaks and Worth Mayhem bat models out there.

And don’t bash on Joker. He’s leading you to the right answer. He doesn’t know what specific bats you have in your possession.

Take two minutes and compare the bats you own with what’s on the website.

SwiftySluggin

Post some pictures. Vague unreadable sale questions can’t determine a value. Pictures and precise details about the bat’s history is best for determining value.

Are you the original owner? What kind of balls were used?

There’s a lot of Miken Freaks and Worth Mayhem bat models out there.

And don’t bash on Joker. He’s leading you to the right answer. He doesn’t know what specific bats you have in your possession.

Take two minutes and compare the bats you own with what’s on the website.
I couldn’t find a list on the site i did search before hand that’s why i asked I’ll get pics up ASAP