Questions about 44pro

NYC

Swag on 100.
friend of mine ordered a glove from 44 Pro. Below is the customizer "final mock" and then the actual glove....what would you guys do?
full

full

I'm curious; how much did he pay for that? How much are 44 customs usually?

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I meant the reinforcing strips sewn on the back, they look like they were thrown on from across the room.

The "mesh" on the back looks like the upholstery on the booths in an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet. And not one of the good ones, one of the ****ty ones that tries to charge you extra because you left a half-eaten chicken wing on your plate.
Oh trust me Hiltz, I knew what you meant! Love the thrown on from across the room comment!

12ax7

Literally laughed out loud reading this:

Hiltz - "The "mesh" on the back looks like the upholstery on the booths in an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet. And not one of the good ones, one of the ****ty ones that tries to charge you extra because you left a half-eaten chicken wing on your plate."

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I'm curious; how much did he pay for that? How much are 44 customs usually?
it's 20% off of around $185 or so for their most expensive glove.
They got back to him because they totally screwed up the whole situation. He ordered a 13" glove, they add finger lace (and that horrible leather strip) to the 13.25"+ gloves. They told him they will be remaking his glove properly and he can keep the jacked up one

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
They got back to him because they totally screwed up the whole situation. He ordered a 13" glove, they add finger lace (and that horrible leather strip) to the 13.25"+ gloves. They told him they will be remaking his glove properly and he can keep the jacked up one
He should have a glove burning sacrifice............or turn it into a very expensive dog chew toy!

In all seriousness, he should go to his local softball field / complex, walk around and find THE guy who needs a glove the most, and THAT guy is there, it probably won't take too long to spot him!

Hiltz

Built for comfort

Say what you want about the quality of their gloves, at least they stand behind their products. That's awesome CS there.

drakesndrum

Update on mine. Breaking in with TIP and so far it's awesome. Hasn't taken as long as I thought to get to "playable" status. Had some reservations about a 12.5" glove for slowpitch, but they did a great job with the "softball" cut/pocket; it's plenty deep. Will get pics up later today.

Bow Commander

The shocking part is that what you see on that glove was normal and acceptable by the folks at 44. They just did it on the wrong glove.

mpk

Extra Hitter
Whoa! That's... pretty bad. I love my 44's for the value you can get with them but dang, that is atrocious. Wouldn't be my choices for a build anyway but they took it to next level ugly. Poor QC for sure.

Glad your friend got it resolved with their customer service though. Sounds like they made it right at least.

You'll have to update us back here when the replacement comes.

Last edited: