quick question

bfn18

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a m7598 and was wondering what bat worth would send me if my bat would break.

Joker

well yea since the M7598 is a pre ABI bat and the toxic is a post ABI bat. its just common sense

big150man

Back from the real world
i know this has probably been answered and sorry for the thread jack, but joker whats up with the post count?

big150man

Back from the real world
ok, guess ive missed something will just have to read up and try and figure it out, atleast i'll have something to do tonight

Joker

go tit and i understand, didnt know he would do that though, i still dont understand why so many people ride your nuts though

i didn't think he would do it either, but i never cared about my post count. i liked it better when they didn't even show them

big150man

Back from the real world
yeah i agree, but imo you try to do stuff to help people on here and keep this place like it should be and all people do is whine, oh well i guess you cant help those who wont help themselves, and now they have one less to throw up at you

Joker

yeah i agree, but imo you try to do stuff to help people on here and keep this place like it should be and all people do is whine, oh well i guess you cant help those who wont help themselves, and now they have one less to throw up at you

i really don't care about what they say, i say what i say and most of the time its the truth. people just can't handle being called an idiot when they are idiots