R.I.P. Rick Trujillo aka RICK ROSS from PONLE

NARDOX

Manager
Rick was involved in an accident on his bike coming back from a tourney in El Monte CA , for the SBF FAM that knows him message here if you need info

Last edited:

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn, so sorry to hear this. Played against Rick a number of times. He was a good guy. I wish his friends and family strength through these tough times. R.I.P.

Blackpearl34

Addicted to Softballfans
Heard this on FB this morning. Sucks bro! Played with/against him a couple times. Guy is really GTG. My prayers are with his family.

1badtrain

Addicted to Softballfans
RIP Trujillo! You were a good friend. Sounds like Nash is going to have an open tourney on the 23rd to help out his family.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
This is horrible news......met him at a tourney in Simi a little while back. Cool guy. Condolences to all of his family and friends.

13obby

Addicted to Softballfans
This is horrible. Was chatting it up with him right after he pulled up on his bike in Santa Clarita SCMAF about three weeks ago. He was a very cool guy indeed. My prayers for his family. RIP buddy.

HEX20

Star Player
bump......... tourney to help the family 2 DJ'S TACO GUY AND JOLLY JUMPER for the kidz sat. July 23 Upper& Lower Mens and Co-Ed on Sun. JULy 24 Ventura fields Camino Real fields And Kimball fields just added!!!! pm Me or Nardox if you want it!!!