Need Help RaiderKit needs to complete our deal

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
Deal with RaiderKit has been completed

We agreed to a trade + cash deal 1/26. Bats have been exchanged, but he has yet to send the paypal amount that we agreed to. I've given him plenty of time and reminders, but no payment. I see he hasn't logged on here for over a week, so I'm hoping somebody knows him. It's a small $$ amount, but this is about principal. I just want to get this finished.

UPDATE: Transaction has been completed, although it took longer than I would have liked. RaiderKit is a stand up guy.... took the blame, apologized, and made everything right. Thanks again bro.

Last edited:

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
Hope to make this gtg. He shipped the bat really fast, just forgot to add the cash.

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
He just sent me a PM saying he's been on vacation & that he'll send money by Monday (tomorrow). Just wondering how hard it is to shoot someone paypal these days. :confused:

mjs

Dodging bullets
He just sent me a PM saying he's been on vacation & that he'll send money by Monday (tomorrow). Just wondering how hard it is to shoot someone paypal these days. :confused:

just an excuse...make sure u get cho money

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
Delete this thread if its all good. Glad you got your money bro, and nice job raider making it gtg

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Delete this thread if its all good. Glad you got your money bro, and nice job raider making it gtg

Honestly...STFU. This is feedback, do not delete a thread because they "made it good". The thread was up because someone did something wrong and people doing potential deals with these people should know about it.

GoldenBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Should be kept up so deadbeats that have NGTG feedback know how to make a deal right. Big ups RaiderKit for fixing your deal.

GoldenBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Quote:
Originally Posted by utcw201 View Post
Honestly...STFU. This is feedback, do not delete a thread because they "made it good". The thread was up because someone did something wrong and people doing potential deals with these people should know about it.

Should be kept up so deadbeats that have NGTG feedback know how to make a deal right. Big ups RaiderKit for fixing your deal.

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans

E-tough guy?

Lets discuss this education factor that we had going last thread.

What college did you graduate from?