Rained our again

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I'm waiting to find out if our games are. As of 10 minutes ago, they're still on, but we'll see.

makeitrain0731

The thing is this game was a rain out of a rain out. Now its a rain out of a rain out of a rain out. League was supposed to end last month on the 25th.

BigBenStl

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear you makeitrain, I live in st. louis, already like 4 rainouts in all 3 of my leagues. It is getting ridiculous.

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
back a couple years ago if it was just raining games would still be on, unless there were thunderstorms. Now it seems if there is any rain the games are called WHAT GIVES?

AB7

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not any better here in IL. I've had 4, 4, and 5 rainouts in each of my leagues.

kysoftballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Got rained out for the 3rd straight week. Getting tired of this MO weather.

havent been rained out for 3 weeks but we were up 27-17 on the team we are tied with in our league and the bottom falls out sucky thing is we were visitors so we have to resume where we left off would have been nice to be home and get the win

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
We didn't get rained out but cancelled due to lightning that wasn't even close to the field:mad: after watching the first round of games that played in the exact same weather that we go cancelled by:rolleyes: I can see sometimes why we get rained out and stuff, but I swear if the wind blows to hard our LD will cancel a game in 2 seconds