Rainouts and make ups

BitLumpkin

Choach
Don't you guys hate rainouts? I mean, I hate getting all geared up and dressed for the games and then only to be cancelled. Anyone else feel like this?

OOOG

Banned User
It doesnt rain in socal very much but when it does they usually cancel games even the day after. **** rain ha ha.

Moose40

I make turtles look fast
Rain out, our league picked Thursday July 5th as the makeup day.... like people aren't going to be trying to get out for a real long weekend.... Thanks League Director for picking a horrible day to have a makeup day.

FL Auburn Tiger

Wannabe Masher
Been raining here in Orlando for the last 3 days and is supposed to ran in for a couple more. This season it seems like it only rains on my league nights (Mondays, and Fridays)

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
tonights game that will probably be rained out is a make-up from another rain out. i'll find out at 4 but it poured all morning.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Don't you guys hate rainouts? I mean, I hate getting all geared up and dressed for the games and then only to be cancelled. Anyone else feel like this?

Know what you mean. It takes me about 10-15 mins to get all my gear on (cup, compression pants, back wrap, knee. shoulder, and elbow) and then to get dressed only to get an email at 7 AM that the game has been cancelled. Then to top it off by game time 10 AM the sun is out.

We have a bunch of wimps making the decisions.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
rain is jesus piss. he gets so drunk and just start pissin on stuff. houses, malls, fields, whateva. they can even see it on radars now. if he start peein hard it gets yellow. when it gets red? lookout he pissin blood and lighnin bolts :eek::eek:

alberts35

Addicted to Softballfans

Used to drive me nuts when I had nothing better to do than play softball....now years later I pray for rainouts

BigRedSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
rain is jesus piss. he gets so drunk and just start pissin on stuff. houses, malls, fields, whateva. they can even see it on radars now. if he start peein hard it gets yellow. when it gets red? lookout he pissin blood and lighnin bolts :eek::eek:

This gave me the LOLZ :D:D

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
Only had a few rainouts this year in Cincy...drought in effect, last year was horrible, I think we had 6 weeks in a row of rain on one of my league nights and the other place I play was under water for 7 weeks (field in ohio river backwater flood plane)

Only this good about rainouts is we played fallball in decent weather right through the first week of november

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Only had a few rainouts this year in Cincy...drought in effect, last year was horrible, I think we had 6 weeks in a row of rain on one of my league nights and the other place I play was under water for 7 weeks (field in ohio river backwater flood plane)

Only this good about rainouts is we played fallball in decent weather right through the first week of november

When I played in KY, those late Oct and Nov nights would produce some fun hitting environments.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
We play in the rain. Only time we had a rain out this season was the first day of the season (May 2nd) on the second game of a double header (started 945pm). It was cold and rainy and the ump didn't want to be there, so he called it a rainout.

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
When I played in KY, those late Oct and Nov nights would produce some fun hitting environments.

You ain't kiddin! Especially because I play a few places that allow utrip bats and we hit super gold dots, which are actually decent in sweatshirt weather

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
What's a rainout? We are 10 weeks into our season and I can count on 1 hand our rainouts for all 5 nights combined.

Side note: My grass is 4 shades of brown with 3 shades of yellow.....zero shades of green.:(