Rancho Cucamonga ASA July 23rd

gfunk

<font color="#00008B">VATO LOCO</font>
was fun out there !!! to bad gary wasn't out there hahahaha

AtomicWS

Addicted to Softballfans
I was out on the east coast but I heard that it wasn't so good (0-2 isn't good). Couldn't hit in the first and played catch up in the second. Down 9 in the last, rallied for 7 with 1 out, then left guys on in scoring position. Oh well.

toddjohan

Addicted to Softballfans
I was out on the east coast but I heard that it wasn't so good (0-2 isn't good). Couldn't hit in the first and played catch up in the second. Down 9 in the last, rallied for 7 with 1 out, then left guys on in scoring position. Oh well.

Sounded like at least it was a close one and a good battle. Oh well. Win some...lose some :)

I'm going through withdrawal with the baby on the way. One more week then probably a couple to get things back to normal....then it's back on :D

AtomicWS

Addicted to Softballfans
We played you guys in game 2 atomic
At least they battled back and made a game (or score) out of it

Sounded like at least it was a close one and a good battle. Oh well. Win some...lose some :)

I'm going through withdrawal with the baby on the way. One more week then probably a couple to get things back to normal....then it's back on :D

Yeah, missing Thursday nights for sure but I'm traveling a lot the next few weeks.

semperfi

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah atomic we had a five man all game and for some dumb reason we decided to change it in the last inning and you guys made us pay.. you guys where better then the team we ended up losing too ..we just couldn't hit the next game

AtomicWS

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah atomic we had a five man all game and for some dumb reason we decided to change it in the last inning and you guys made us pay.. you guys where better then the team we ended up losing too ..we just couldn't hit the next game

that's funny because we usually hit better vs. 5man... but then again, we had half of our team missing and our new players don't see 5 much. Good stuff regardless...