Rank the z line.

jpjedi27

Too Old to Play
Z2000 "13"
Z2 + would be tie with og 2 but cost and limited edition make it number 2
z1000 "12" really good but wobbled too soon and durability issues
Z4000 asa version would be 1 place lower.
Z2. 14/15 tie get just as good as the og's then break
z3000 disappointment for cost
Z1000 og. Decent bat that started it all. Just continued to get better.

Playr4

Coach
Og Z2
2011 Z1
2012 Z1
Z3
Z4 because of the price, and it is basically a repainted Z3.

Been waiting on the Hyper Z which is a senior bat. LS keeps pushing the date back. Thinking about jumping ship because the costumer service is horrible.

bonzer187

See Ya Ball
Og Z2
2011 Z1
2012 Z1
Z3
Z4 because of the price, and it is basically a repainted Z3.

Been waiting on the Hyper Z which is a senior bat. LS keeps pushing the date back. Thinking about jumping ship because the costumer service is horrible.

The Z4 is not a repainted Z3 smdh

JLamb

Addicted to Softballfans
My thoughts!!!!

OG Z2K-USSSA Bal and EL
2011 z1k-USSSA EL only
Z2k+-Both EL was hotter
Z4k-USSSA Just opened yesterday. Feels nice
2015 z2k-USSSA Bal-Starting to open up. Could move up
Z3k-USSSA Bal-had two, neither felt good to me
2012 z1k-USSSA Bal-Nice but didnt last long
Z2k ri-USSSA Bal and EL-didnt like either one

boonebigdog

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Z2000
RI Z2000
2011 Z1
Z3000

I have only hit these four and I liked all of them. The Z3 had the worst durability for me but lasted 6 months and was very good for most of that time.

Z1k05

Star Player
I am not sure how people are ranking the 11/12 z1ks towards the bottom.....it's the bat that got everyone else on the bandwagon

kayakmaker

Average at best
I am not sure how people are ranking the 11/12 z1ks towards the bottom.....it's the bat that got everyone else on the bandwagon

My thoughts too... I have a hard time not putting the 11 @ the top.
Probably my favorite bat of all time

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Z1k Usssa EL and BA--absolutle hottest bat i have ever swung in 20+ years. still have 1 OG 27EL left that my daughters swing in coed 3K plus swings
OG Z2k Usssa el and BA.
RI EL
Z4k--nice and crisp out of the wrapper --NOTHING LIKE the z3 POS which is soft and whippy and made me almost walk away from ls after a lot of years

Any one who thinks the Z4 is a repainted Z3 has clearly not swung both bats. Completely different feel. Z3 was a joke of a bat, and LS lost a lot of fans because of it, but the Z4 will be a very good bat IMO.

uprising

Extra Hitter
I swung the duel z4 and the u trip endload imo the duel felt a lot better came off the bat great we were hitting 44 375 and 52 evil bp balls

batboy_2006

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Z2K
2012 Z1K
Z2K RI
2011 Z1K
2015 Z2K

Those are the ones I've swung myself.

Z3K - saw a couple against us and in games we watched last year. Wasn't that impressed with what I saw compared to the others.
Z2K+ - haven't swung one and personally haven't seen one used locally. I'd rank it towards the top from videos and what I've heard from others who have it.
Z4K - hoping to pick one up and see what it's got this year.