Rate my auto draft

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Couldnt make it for my online draft so I had to autodraft. What do you think?

Zac Stacy, StL RB Keeper
Arian Foster, Hou RB
Antonio Brown, Pit WR
Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR
Victor Cruz, NYG WR
Percy Harvin, Sea WR
Shane Vereen, NE RB
Russell Wilson, Sea QB
Cecil Shorts, Jac WR
Dennis Pitta, Bal TE
Shonn Greene, Ten RB
Christine Michael, Sea RB
Bills D/ST D/ST
Phil Dawson, SF K
Josh McCown, TB QB
Delanie Walker, Ten TE

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I think it's really bad. I really do. Alot of hit or miss players. You'll have some absolutely horrible weeks. Imo.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
I think it's really bad. I really do. Alot of hit or miss players. You'll have some absolutely horrible weeks. Imo.

I was thinking the same thing. But if I have two really good weeks it covers my entry fee in high score pay out so its not the end of the world. I also dont care that much, I just like talking **** to people when I beat them, considering i was something like 5-8 last year it cant get much worse.

bobber_1077

Really?
I think it turned out decent.
Foster is the wildcard for sure, he plays 16games, he could be a 1300yrd back to go along with Stacy.
Vereen is solid if the league is PPR...
Brown, Cruz, and Harvin are all #1 WR, and Garcon is a decent #2 guy.
Wilson is a reliable QB that puts up good fantasy #'s.

What are position requirements?

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
This is hitor miss but isn't every fantasy lineup? You've got some boom potential if Foster and Garcon play the way we expect them to and forthat matter, Stacy.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
yep, what primo said. stacy is overrated (and thats coming from a guy in STL) imo.

harvin isnt a #1 WR. not in seattle. wilson wont repeat the passing numbers this year that he had last year.

bobber_1077

I expect foster to get hurt and the rams to end up a rbbc

And if Foster plays 16games, he could be top5 fantasy guy.
With the way Mason is attempting to block, Stacy has the #1 locked down this year...and one of the Rams other RB's is out for season now.