For Sale/Trade Rawlings blue gold glove elite

nomar05

Addicted to Softballfans
the glove is blue with some black it is 12.75 hweb some what broken in it's a great glove I'm just looking to sell for 90 shipped or trade for 12.5 or another 12.75 glove I just can't pull off the blue lol

AydenB00

The Rookie
the glove is blue with some black it is 12.75 hweb some what broken in it's a great glove I'm just looking to sell for 90 shipped or trade for 12.5 or another 12.75 glove I just can't pull off the blue lol

nice pictures, aren't you the one that was selling golf clubs that never posted a picture then some of the clubs turned out to be junk. just asking I'm sure someone else will chime in

nomar05

Addicted to Softballfans
Have never sold golf clubs on here have tried 3x to post pics keeps saying to big but I will get them up thanks for chiming in

AydenB00

The Rookie
Have never sold golf clubs on here have tried 3x to post pics keeps saying to big but I will get them up thanks for chiming in

well that's funny when I do a search of your name you have a crap ton of them listed. So yea you're the same guy and you still haven't posted any pics of the glove just like your clubs