Rawlings had my Instagram account disabled

Tomasik14

The Veteran
I know a lot of you guys don't get on IG but it was another way to network. I cannot access my messages, which is the most of my worries. @Tomasik14 is the new account to contact me on there. If anyone could spread the word that would be a tremendous help.

Thanks, Dan

Split Leather Co.

P.s. message me for a phone number

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
yikes.... thats nuts.
That said, IF the above is the case I suppose it could have been much worse. I cant imagine a lawsuit is much fun..

The worst part though, this might seriously put a damper your invitation to next years summit :cool: lol

Tomasik14

The Veteran
So relacing a glove, web swapping a glove, doing anything to change a glove from stock would be the same thing. I did not make the labels, they are provided by customers and I install them, just like a web or lace.

@bndawgs usually thrown out.....

Joker

do you really not understand the difference between laces and a label with their copyrighted logo on it?

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Rawlings has stopped a few guys from doing label swaps on IG. Though I'm shocked they went as far as having an account banned.

Podo

"JewDoe"
but it is. you just don't agree with what i said, so you had to resort to name calling. that is a fact
Somewhat right... I don’t agree with what you said(correct). I did resort to calling u a name(correct). I did so cause it’s a fact! If there was a definition of D-Bag in the dictionary, it would simply state “JOKER from Sbf’s”. I’m sorry dude, but you’re the worst. It’s un****ing beleiveable how bad it is. Good day bud and get back at it, sorry for slowing your roll.

Joker

Somewhat right... I don’t agree with what you said(correct). I did resort to calling u a name(correct). I did so cause it’s a fact! If there was a definition of D-Bag in the dictionary, it would simply state “JOKER from Sbf’s”. I’m sorry dude, but you’re the worst. It’s un****ing beleiveable how bad it is. Good day bud and get back at it, sorry for slowing your roll.
but you're the one calling people names, ironic or hypocritical. take your pick

WarHorse

Star Player
I still can't believe joker hasn't been given the boot from sbf. he's bad for their business and toxic for their community. He could recommend the greatest thing sbf sells and I'd buy it from a competitor just to spite his spiteful ass.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Weren't you doing HSW too, Dan? And custom leather belts with the Rawlings logos? Maybe Rawlings didn't like that...along with the label swaps.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
How come Carpenter hasn’t been banned? Not that I think he should, but isn’t putting your own logo over a Rawlings logo worse than replacing one Rawlings logo with another?

Tomasik14

The Veteran
How come Carpenter hasn’t been banned? Not that I think he should, but isn’t putting your own logo over a Rawlings logo worse than replacing one Rawlings logo with another?
Scott and I had a chat about this, and it’s a very grey area. It really just comes down to if Rawlings really wanted to pursue action.