For Sale Rawlings HOH(Black/red) 12.75" H-Web: $80

2fastxeg

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Hi Guys, I have up for sale my Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.75" H-Web up for sale. I bought it new and used it for about 3-4 seasons, very very stiff except for the crease area where the glove folds. It still has plenty of life left and its a great glove for sure. $80 shipped but you can pick it up as well if you are somewhat local to Anaheim/Orange area in california. Private message me for any questions.
IMG_6402.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_6400.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Good deal here. I have had one of these gloves before and regret selling. Would pick it up if I didn't just buy a new glove on Wednesday.. The wife would kill me!

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd check on him, being I live right around the corner, but he's not responding...the irony :dunno::dunno::dunno:

DatDuke

We bounced pms back and forth. Like I said we shall see. He said he will have the tracking number today.. It's my first deal here.

DatDuke

Been a day, no word from the seller.. I shall wait a few more days before I do anything drastic. Like I said, first purchase off the board, so I am a little naive and touchy. Anyone from the board know the seller personally and can give em some assurance? Thanks.

DatDuke

No, I sent via F&F. From looking at his feedback, he seems trust worthy, If I lost $80, so be it, consider lesson learn, hell I spend $80 at a bar quite often, this is better for me anyway. I don't want to jump into conclusion yet, and will give the seller the benefit of the doubt. Just want to alert the board with my 1st SBF purchase experience. I have seen the previous post about a few members live close to the seller, or making a trip to the seller assuming they are purchasing the glove. I didnt hear any updates. Thats why I am asking the question here. I will update this post as the story unfold.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
I had sent a PM I want to say the morning after the glove got listed and haven't heard a thing. Hopefully he comes through. Like I had mentioned, I'm local to seller and can help where needed.

DatDuke

Just hope the seller is alright. I don't want anything happen to one of the forum member. :eek: Thanks for your help in advance, you know the seller personally? or you know of him from previous deals? he has some good feedback. I have contacted paypal to revert the payment method from F&F to Cash for Goods. Hope they can still do that. From now on, unless I have dealt with the seller previously, I will not do F&F. or I will pay the extra 3% for a piece of mind. Like BigMac25, I can trust him, cause I do consider him as a friend.

DatDuke

Thanks Freddi11 for a glimpse of light. not going to hold my breath. I dont think he is a scammer, just thought that he is too busy to keep his buyer informed once the payment is received.

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
Thanks Freddi11 for a glimpse of light. not going to hold my breath. I dont think he is a scammer, just thought that he is too busy to keep his buyer informed once the payment is received.
someone gives you $$.... you owe it to them to take a sec and keep them informed barring something catastrophic. Not okay IMO