Rawlings May Gold Glove Club 12.75" Nice Priced

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Bought a closeout on these from Rawlings. If you are looking for a good size Rawlings that not everyone else has then this is your glove. We have these in LHT and RHT. Hit me up if interested thanks.

PRO303-6BDS.jpg

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys model number on this is PRO303-6BDS. Very limited production model. Heart of the Hide leather. Will not see too many of these out there.

jd10

Came to make a bang
Got mine today, really good looking glove. Just a note for those interested, the thumb and pinky are grey while the rest of the glove is black. I love the look but you cant tell that from the pic above.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Got mine today, really good looking glove. Just a note for those interested, the thumb and pinky are grey while the rest of the glove is black. I love the look but you cant tell that from the pic above.

And the web correct? They are grey shadow.

jd10

Came to make a bang
yeah chad, correct. I actually had to go back and check to be sure, but the web is grey shadow also. The grey on the web is definitely darker than the grey on the thumb and pinky though. Really sharp looking glove.

CircleL

Starting Player
Tried one of these on at a local store and definitely a nice looking piece of leather. The grey and black is a nice combo and the red stitching gives a nice pop.
If i didn't already have 2 of the SBF exclusives heading my way this would get serious consideration!

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Tried one of these on at a local store and definitely a nice looking piece of leather. The grey and black is a nice combo and the red stitching gives a nice pop.
If i didn't already have 2 of the SBF exclusives heading my way this would get serious consideration!

Yup, one of the nicer looking 303's that have come out lately. Maybe second to the 303BH with the oxblood web and palm.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup, one of the nicer looking 303's that have come out lately. Maybe second to the 303BH with the oxblood web and palm.

I agree here but will say that the black palm with the oxblood web on the 303HCBP looks much better....lol

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
These are very nice and I am surprised I still have some left with the price we are doing on them.