For Sale Rawlings May RGGC

Wally Gator

Starting Player
I bought my son two mesh gloves, a NP5 for 3rd and a PRO1000 for pitching. He loves them, I hate them. Broke in too easy and the 1000 has lost its shape after one season. He's gaming the NP5 this year so I expect the same result.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I bought my son two mesh gloves, a NP5 for 3rd and a PRO1000 for pitching. He loves them, I hate them. Broke in too easy and the 1000 has lost its shape after one season. He's gaming the NP5 this year so I expect the same result.
I think I like the concept, but I’d never buy one to use! A mesh glove would probably be okay for me to play around with and use at practices, but I could see Anna destroying one really quickly! She puts a ton of wear and tear on a glove!

NYC

Swag on 100.
I think I like the concept, but I’d never buy one to use! A mesh glove would probably be okay for me to play around with and use at practices, but I could see Anna destroying one really quickly! She puts a ton of wear and tear on a glove!
Two of my teammates have mesh gloves that are over 3 years old, no tears, no rips, still hold their shape. Arod used a mesh glove and it held up well for all the abuse it took, and in my opinion looks great with all the infield dirt stuck inside.

alex-rodriguez-game-used-glove.jpeg