LTB Rawlings NP6

meyergy

Manager
Want to buy one of these and can't find anything so far... Don't know if there are many available... PM to let me know if you have one you're willing to sell. Thanks

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Thanks for the help so far guys- Wally and ANNASDAD- still looking for these, any condition...

I think it’s going to take a little (actually a lot) of luck finding one, are you dead set on a NP6? Have you considered a Don Morton Pro1000-HC? Or even an 11.75” NP5-PRO.

If you’re completely set on a NP6, you may have to build you a custom on the builder and then contact Chad. I finally used mine last night, I couldn’t have built a better custom for me!

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Hey meyergy, I just called and spoke to Jim at the Rawlings Myrtle Beach outlet, no go! He also checked the other outlets inventory, he said NO ONE showed to have one in their inventory!

@Wally Gator said he would take $600.00 for his..........just for you!;)

There's still that one (1) on the Bay, but it looks likes it's being heavily watched!

meyergy

Manager
HAHA! Thanks for the motivation! I really appreciate the feedback, ANNASDAD. I was actually wondering about the Myrtle Beach outlet you've posted about. Thanks for checking in on that for me. Your glove is gorgeous! The more I look and hold out for the "luck" of finding what I'm looking for, the more I am considering the custom route. Long story, short, the more I experiment and attempt to customize gloves, the more I think the NP6 would be the glove design that fits me most perfectly. Perhaps pretty rare (especially non-black leather), and not easy to let go of, once claimed. Again, thank you for the feedback and "motivation"!

Last edited:

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
That NP6 is my very first custom, I really struggled on which model and options for close to two years:rolleyes:, seriously! Once in my hands, I was sure I made the right choice!

Again, don’t write off a Don Morton Pro1000, it is a little shorter than the NP6 but it’s a great option!

Also, and maybe even a better option (size wise in relation to the NP6) than the Pro1000, is the No. 23 Easton Small Batch 12.25” that Chad has here in the store. Being a member here, Chad once gave me a really great price on the No. 23. And the Small Batch has the fold over palm / crotch like the NP series if that's your preference.

EDIT........me personally, I'd take either of these two gloves over that retail NP6 that's on eBay, or any retail NP6 you may find. Now a custom NP6, that's another story! And I bet Chad can get real close on the price of that Small Batch to match that NP6 on the Bay! The numbers are getting very low on the Small Batch, you can order a custom NP6 anytime!

Wow, I shouldn't have went and took a look at that Small Batch!!:rolleyes:
https://www.softballfans.com/easton-small-batch-no-21-g63-horween-fielding-glove-12-5-rht-1.html

If you go the custom route and need any help, Lord knows I've mocked up one or two, pretty sure I can help!;)

Last edited:

meyergy

Manager
Any luck finding one yet?
So long story short... Savalicious reached out with an NP12, which I had never heard of. It was pretty much exactly what I was looking for, but about 2 weeks after I made a purchase of a barely used custom pros206 in rich tan. I put an I-web on it and modified it how I wanted it. It is what meets the need... but I tend to have new "needs" every 6-12 months or so. I asked about a 12" NP because I had an 11.5" NP a while back, and thought a 12" would be the ideal model for my grip and way I bend a glove. This may still be the case... in the future, but for now I'm loving the 12" pro preferred I got for a steal. In addition, Savalicious is awesome to message with, and our taste in gloves is almost identical. I love the help I got through this thread, especially ANNASDAD, Savalicious, and Wally. Thanks!

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
So long story short... Savalicious reached out with an NP12, which I had never heard of. It was pretty much exactly what I was looking for, but about 2 weeks after I made a purchase of a barely used custom pros206 in rich tan. I put an I-web on it and modified it how I wanted it. It is what meets the need... but I tend to have new "needs" every 6-12 months or so. I asked about a 12" NP because I had an 11.5" NP a while back, and thought a 12" would be the ideal model for my grip and way I bend a glove. This may still be the case... in the future, but for now I'm loving the 12" pro preferred I got for a steal. In addition, Savalicious is awesome to message with, and our taste in gloves is almost identical. I love the help I got through this thread, especially ANNASDAD, Savalicious, and Wally. Thanks!

Hey you’re very welcome! NP12 huh, I had to look that up! Very interesting looking pattern! Post up some pics please, I’d love to see them!