Rawlings Outlet?

bradblah

Weeeeee
I just noticed there is a rawlings outlet at the place i'm suppose to go shopping with the gf this weekend - if any of you have shopped at them, do they offer a decent discount from normal retail?

i need to know if i should plan on making funds available :)

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
They usually have some good clearance deals, last time I went they had a crap load of HOHs for $129 and up,nice ones too. The best part is you get to try on the gloves unlike buying online.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Also they have good deals on batting gloves. I got a couple of pairs of Rawlings Workhorse gloves for $19.99 plus tax

bradblah

Weeeeee
They usually have some good clearance deals, last time I went they had a crap load of HOHs for $129 and up,nice ones too. The best part is you get to try on the gloves unlike buying online.

Awesome, thanks. Hopefully I'll find something - I haven't owned a Rawlings in a while.

clemente24

OG BOOBIE WATCHER
Here is a little trick I learned, pick out what you want, call the Orlando outlet and use the on-line coupon I think its 10% off. Good Luck

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
I remember going to the one in Myrtle Beach and getting a HOH for $80 plus tax. They always have good deals and models that you don't see in stores.

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
I went to the Orlando outlet when I was back there for work in March. They had a large stock of HOH and PP golves but prices were retail. There was a big basket with clearance gloves in it but it was very picked over. They had awesome deals on clothes and batting gloves though. They had pro-dri 3/4 sleeve red/white jerseys for 3/$10, so I imagine it's like any outlet where timing is random and you just get the luck of the draw at the time you go.

Good luck - I had a blast when I went!

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
yep just went over there this past sat and they really didnt have much. Retail pricing but had 20% off, which isnt too bad. They also have a 10% off coupon online that they "USE" to allow to add that on top of any other clarence items they had. But they wouldnt let me use it this time and said they won't allow it anymore so I left empty handed...#B hit it on the head...its hit or miss and the luck of the draw when you go.