Rawlings pro 1000 SBF v2.0 ?

Would you be interested in this revamped SBF pro1000?

• Total voters

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
6AB4C0FF-6CB4-4B63-888C-5C456C3FDD6A.jpeg
Here you go

Here’s a pic of the style of heel stitching you wanted Rawlings to do on the “new” batch of pro 1000 SBF gloves
(It’s the same as the normal pro 1000 models ) single stitched heel

Last edited:

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
man, I'm gonna have to sell off some of my eastons to afford another glove! lol but I'm in

Timber

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I think this is a better representation of what is wanted. The Pro1000 always had the lace single hinge at the transition between the heel and pinkie.

AgLe7kGl.jpg

NYC

Swag on 100.
I think this is a better representation of what is wanted. The Pro1000 always had the lace single hinge at the transition between the heel and pinkie.

AgLe7kGl.jpg

Seeing this just reminds me how much I would LOVE for someone to do a 302 in full Horween. I'd even take a fastback style 302.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I would think we could do a hyper shell version for sure.
Don’t bail Rawlings out. Someone at HQ probably thought that these were the best thing ever and bought a whole bunch of it (along with gold binding and welting). After sitting on their hype mineshaft, they are going to realize that it’s a gimmick bust and will start allowing dealers to use it (or maybe even add it to the custom builder) in order to clear out their supply stash.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
I understand the purpose of the hypershell but it looks cheap ,as does the gold binding.
Now they are even putting shoe fabric on gloves like those ugly ass adidas yeezy shoes .

Wally Gator

Starting Player
I understand the purpose of the hypershell but it looks cheap ,as does the gold binding.
Now they are even putting shoe fabric on gloves like those ugly ass adidas yeezy shoes .
I prefer my gloves to smell like leather, not foot cheese, toe jam, or my son's cleats. Oh shoot, I just gave Rawlings an idea. A glove that looks like cleats. Dammit!!