For Sale Rawlings Pro-200 pattern SLCS

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
SOLD!

This is a very barely used black label Pro-200. It measures right under 11.25". It's the most amazing leather I've ever handled. Looking to get $315 gifted/shipped. You can see a little wear from where the index finger goes with traditional/ finger out. Has "Prov 3.5-6" on pinkie. Leather is so stiff it stil will not close. Like I said it's the nicest and stiffest leather I've encountered yet.

Last edited:

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
I thought about dunking it and seeing how it would work but never did. If it measured at least 11.5 it would never leave my hands.

Mason4208

Good thing I wasn't.... Telling the dude where and where he can't sell a glove.. SMH

You should shake your head about rigging "raffles" for gloves and trying to sell them for a ton here....D 2-E rep who seems to "win" every raffle.....it's odd...SMH

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Maybe he can't sell it on GWF because people aren't supposed to have certain gloves they have.. So selling one gets the "hook up" or "connect" in trouble.. This kinda **** is why bob won't put gold patches on a slcs anymore.. FOH whitephins.

Mason4208

For trading this glove in the first place, the least he could do is respect my wishes if asked not to list it there. But I guess whitephins wouldn't understand that.....

Vdub56

Addicted to Softballfans
Tex / Mason -

I know that some SLCS gloves tend to lack a little in the attention to detail, craftmanship, etc. Can either of you comment on this one?

Thanks!

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
You should shake your head about rigging "raffles" for gloves and trying to sell them for a ton here....D 2-E rep who seems to "win" every raffle.....it's odd...SMH

For one I don't rig raffles you prick...
Two Yes I'm a rep for them but what does that have to do with this glove?
Three Yes I've won 3 gloves (before I was an Admin now I can't play in raffles) out of the 50 that I've played in. No different then the guys that won bats on raffles and are flipping them for a profit.
So try and find something else...

Tex sweet glove here bro but the size might hurt you on here...GLWS

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
Tex / Mason -

I know that some SLCS gloves tend to lack a little in the attention to detail, craftmanship, etc. Can either of you comment on this one?

Thanks!

I don't see any lack of details. Only thing I ever noticed was a slight glue buildup in the palm that I smoothed out and don't notice anymore. It's an amazing glove man.

Mason4208

For one I don't rig raffles you prick...
Two Yes I'm a rep for them but what does that have to do with this glove?
Three Yes I've won 3 gloves (before I was an Admin now I can't play in raffles) out of the 50 that I've played in. No different then the guys that won bats on raffles and are flipping them for a profit.
So try and find something else...

Tex sweet glove here bro but the size might hurt you on here...GLWS

It's the fact that I even traded it and requested he not list it there is an understanding you'll never get. It's an honor code which you clearly don't have. Just the fact that you're texting ppl telling them you should buy it and list it on gwf just to spite me shows your character. Basically none. Let that be a notice to everyone else. Yup I have proof of that.

Winning 3 major big item raffles consistently should raise some flags.....rigged.

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
It's the fact that I even traded it and requested he not list it there is an understanding you'll never get. It's an honor code which you clearly don't have. Just the fact that you're texting ppl telling them you should buy it and list it on gwf just to spite me shows your character. Basically none. Let that be a notice to everyone else. Yup I have proof of that.

Winning 3 major big item raffles consistently should raise some flags.....rigged.

I can understand he took that as an understanding but I would of never took that offer....

Yea I text a person Mike (dirty30) only not people.

What 3 Major raffles did I win consistently then?

Mason4208

Of course YOU wouldn't. That's why I said good thing you weren't involved in acquiring it. Plenty of nice gloves have been sold and traded behind closed doors and have changed hands many times and still have never surfaced for sale or pics of who has them from my original requests. Some guys just have character and are honest. You clearly are not one of them. 1 person, ppl, doesn't really matter does it? Fact that you would shows you're a snake and a guy I would never do business with. Go back and re-check the gloves you're selling for damn near retail prices...

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
Of course YOU wouldn't. That's why I said good thing you weren't involved in acquiring it. Plenty of nice gloves have been sold and traded behind closed doors and have changed hands many times and still have never surfaced for sale or pics of who has them from my original requests. Some guys just have character and are honest. You clearly are not one of them. 1 person, ppl, doesn't really matter does it? Fact that you would shows you're a snake and a guy I would never do business with. Go back and re-check the gloves you're selling for damn near retail prices...

If that's how you feel, I'll never lose sleep over not dealing with you so we are good there. :biggthumpup:

Only 2 (Nike and GMP700) of them gloves where won in a raffle on different pages which I paid $120 in to win them....the other 2 (kubota and Miz) I bought from guys on Facebook... So goes to show you need to keep digging for more info...