For Trade Rawlings PRO-LUCKY

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey. I have an extra so I'm seeing what is out there for trade. This is one of the original 13 Rawlings had released for sale. According to Rawlings, less than 30 total will be in existence after all the back orders are fulfilled in 6-8weeks. I'm not Irish so I'm not attached to this but I also don't mind keeping it. I already have a lot of gloves so I'm looking for something I may not have or equally rare. Thanks.

**UPDATE #1** I'm not interested in bats. Also, if your feedback is less than stellar, please understand that I will be expecting you to ship first. And to place a value to help gauge offers, these were sold for $317.99 plus tax (with the stupid CA/county sales tax at over 9%).

**UPDATE #2** The glove is at my office. Anyone requesting additional pics will have to wait until Monday, at earliest. I'll take a closer look then and write up glove details that should be noted.

image_zpsg9wlrzqa.jpeg

image_zpslg6zsdjh.jpeg

Last edited:

geni070

The Veteran
Your box cannot accept further messages, so I leave it here.

I am not sure which kind of glove you are looking for, however, I have some glove maybe people are interested in.
1. Rawlings pro200-1 tan 11.5 (gold label)
2. Mizuno GMP6C white 11.5 (DM exclusive)
3. Mizuno GCP86X Andruw jones pro issue 12.75 (autograph)
4. Rawlings Special order pro issue sample tan 11.5 (Big R- Asics rawlings)

Also, I have Mizuno pro All star edition, Rawlings black label glove, and some Japanese or Korean brand gloves. If you are interested in them. Please let me know. I can send you glove pics.
My phone number is 414-388-1000.
Thanks

Emperor

Star Player
i AM Irish, and would it to match my custom Rico Irish glove.

I have a NWT Louisville Z4000 34-26 balanced.
I also have a NWT A2000 CK22 game model (Kershaw's model)

let me know if interested in some trades.

T2-16

The Rookie
I have a few for trade.

1. NWT Wilson North Region Limited Edition
2. NWOT- Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS442KB 12.75"
3. NWOT- Wilson A2K 1787 Black with tan thumb/wrist strap

If youre interested in any PM me or text 7027227958.

thanks

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
geni070 - Send me a link if you have photobucket or something online that has pics.
Emperor - Thanks but I'm not really a bat guy and I can't seem to picture myself with a Dodger glove. :)
T2 - Thanks but I'm not a fan of the the color-way for #1 and I already have #2 and #3.

T2-16

The Rookie
How about a NWT Rawlings Pro Preferred Wing Tip PROS17ICN with custom lace in Orange Tan by Gluvluv.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Your short changing yourself. Guy on the auction site is asking $2k!!! And only 17 are being made and Rawlings has only used red and gold labels. SMH

T2-16

The Rookie
If this is true Rawlings should have made it a PP!! Does`nt seem like the number is right. They just stopped taking orders a few days ago, kicking myself for not ordering.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Still on the block. Haven't had a chance to check out the ^blog yet.

Moreno, you have an item #? I have to see this $2K listing. Lol.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks! Wow. $7 shipping to go with a $2K asking price? Hahahahaha!

I wonder where he got the 17 number from. I was given an exact number RG sold by CS. The only reason I'm keeping the number told to me at "less than 30" is because I don't think the CS rep was supposed to tell me.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
RG originally had 13 on hand ready to ship and Rawlngs had 1 for their Rawlngs Fan Friday giveaway. If his number is indeed correct, that leaves 3 as promos or samples elsewhere and just adds 3 to the overall total.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not a Hanley fan. The only GOTM's that have caught my eye were the black/red/white Datdude and the TF21. The local shop still has 8-9 of the Datdudes and I own several TF21's.

But the LUCKY is still on the trading block at the value I purchased it for board members. I'm a believer of free market but I won't gouge board members.

deltoro69

Addicted to Softballfans
Any interest in NWOT Mizuno Pro MIJ closed web 17850, NWOT Mizuno Pro MIJ closed web 17800 (has some shelf fading) or NWOT Rawlings PP PROS200-12 with royal blue H web swap?