For Sale Rawlings PRO302CVDM with single post web swap - $140 - SOLD

mv_mkv

Rawlings PRO302 (mesh back) with a single post web swap for sale. - $140 OBO

Glove is completely broken in, no issues (still lays open while on its side). The black leather is holding up very nicely. Bought this for my wife, but she is pregnant and will not be playing for the time being.

The glove can be used with either traditional or TIP grip. Personally, I believe TIP works better for this glove, but can be traditional if needed.

PM with any other questions. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 127

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Great glove if you want a snug hand stall but a glove that will still swallow a softball. I swapped on a 5" wide web over the original 4.5" wide web and it made a huge difference. I think I might still have the original web here in case someone wants to convert it back to a baseball sized glove!

NYC

Swag on 100.
To me this was one of the best retail Rawlings releases ever. 302 pattern, palm pad, mesh, high quality leather.

wizkid2016

I need somthing with a tighter hand stall, I am just worried about the mesh. I play a lot of infield on dirt.

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wanted to send a shout out to mv-mkv.

The glove was shipped same day I PayPal'd and arrived today. Glove is a beaut and it was even shipped it with a ball in the pocket. Super GTG don't hesitate to deal with him.

Good luck to you and the wife and Happy Holidays!!!

mv_mkv

Just wanted to send a shout out to mv-mkv.

The glove was shipped same day I PayPal'd and arrived today. Glove is a beaut and it was even shipped it with a ball in the pocket. Super GTG don't hesitate to deal with him.

Good luck to you and the wife and Happy Holidays!!!
Appreciate the kind words. Thanks!