Rawlings pro435jb (markakis)

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
Saw a couple on the list that craig built locally for $120. I woukd be willing to ship one at cost. Good deal. If I didn't have one I'd grab one

ibjr25

Addicted to Softballfans
I want it, but can't Afford it at the moment... Just had ACL surgery today and bills will soon be piling up. What was the condition??

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
NWT and I'm going tomorrow to get them. One is spoken for and the other may go to a teammate or the bay. If anybody thinks they want it lmk quick. I paid $160 for mine from Eastbay a little over a month ago lol

PHILTHY19

Addicted to Softballfans
Some home run hitting monkeys have them for cheap and coupon codes can always be found.

ibjr25

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm interested in acquiring one of these coupon codes if someone would care to help !

grubd

Banned User
Anybody got a really good code? They have a 20% but you have to buy a bat too and I will not starting being a bat ***** again after cutting down my stock pile.

grubd

Banned User
I bought one for a decent price from a guy on ebay but a couple hours later I got the 302 I wanted for 3 weeks off a board bro. So if anyone wants it pm me.

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
I ended up getting one of these and a PRO601DCC if anybody wants them. Will be selling on GWF since they're NWT.