Rawlings PRONP1225SL

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Who has one other than hoarder/selfish Swinging Bunt ;) ? Id like to pick one up. I have a couple pieces of trade bait, the Mizuno MZP51 for instance.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
large.jpg

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
has anyone put a tape on one of these? from the pics that were posted a while back, it looked like it was closer to 12.75 with a shallow pocket

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Dan, From what I remember, these also like to close more thumb to middle/ring than thumb to pinkie.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
do you recall if it taped out true to size?
If I remember correctly, yes and no. It taped true if you followed the projected alignment of the index (which actually would be the 3rd/4th hole from the thumb/wrist perimeter end, adjacent to the thumb loops). However, if you were to measure it to the middle of the heel, then you were at 12.75. The pattern cut is what makes the stamp-size deceiving. If I wasn't working thru lunch, I would post new pics.

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
If I remember correctly, yes and no. It taped true if you followed the projected alignment of the index (which actually would be the 3rd/4th hole from the thumb/wrist perimeter end, adjacent to the thumb loops). However, if you were to measure it to the middle of the heel, then you were at 12.75. The pattern cut is what makes the stamp-size deceiving. If I wasn't working thru lunch, I would post new pics.

good info, thanks.. I'd like to try one of these, but I fear it'd be redundant with the 504

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Dan, he's a stubborn ****.. Not a shot he gives one up unless you have something he wants.