Rawlings Pros200-6k Kris Bryant Glove

Hey guys I'm super excited I'm posting it a little soon but I just found a new Kris Bryant glove pro preferred brand new, with discount code I paid $320 and I got the last one!!!

I should be getting it tomorrow and I'll be posting pics of it once I get it...

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice. Days I want to break mine in and then days that it looks so nice on the shelf. Enjoy it.

Glove arrived

Just got the glove in, 2 things I've noticed on this one, #1 it doesn't have a finger pad which is actually a good thing I'm not a big fan of them and # 2 the stamping on the thumb is different from all the other ones I've seen posted...this one is numbered #50

Last edited:

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Huge step forward removing that fingerpad but a small step back with the stampings. I'm not fond of the new fonts yet. Maybe my eye will get used to it. But the pro clearly outweighs the con. Unless there is a difference in overall construction quality, this is the 1 I would choose between the 2 releases.

I had a custom black Pro Preferred Zimmerman I ordered it was a nice glove, great quality but this one feels much better, thicker firmer leather through out especially the fingers, I would have custom ordered a camel one exactly like this but with red Rawlings script, this one cost me ovwr a $100 less than a custom would sonim happy for thay and now I'm actually liking the blue script matches My teams (Dodgers) colors too....

Huge step forward removing that fingerpad but a small step back with the stampings. I'm not fond of the new fonts yet. Maybe my eye will get used to it. But the pro clearly outweighs the con. Unless there is a difference in overall construction quality, this is the 1 I would choose between the 2 releases.

jd10

Came to make a bang
I was gonna say, that looks different than mine :)
Beautiful glove, good luck with it! I can't bring myself to break mine in, but I might pick up one of these bad boys to actually play with.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Surprised these are available already. No worries fella's we have some on the way if interested. Less than the price the OP paid as well. Hit me up if interested thanks.