RB Trade

I have been offered the following trade. It is a .5 PPR and all other scoring is standard. We have QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, FLEX, DEF, K, 5 Bench spots

I have been offered Orleans Darkwa and Rashad Jennings for Kenneth Dixon.

My current RBs are:

Matt Jones, WAS
Jordan Howard, CHI
Jonathon Stewart, CAR
Christine Michael, SEA
Devontae Booker, DEN
Kenneth Dixon, BAL

I am thinking I stick with Dixon and hope he pans out in a few weeks. Thoughts?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
can you make 1 single intelligent point for why you would do this trade?

if not, you have your answer

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know how bad Jennings injury is but I think I'd rather have him than Dixon if it's not too bad. Darkwa is a poop sandwich.

can you make 1 single intelligent point for why you would do this trade?

if not, you have your answer
Dixon is unproven and coming off injury. And guaranteed a starter from the giants.

But i feel Dixon can have a bigger impact in 4-6 weeks.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Are you going to be in the hunt in 4-6 weeks? Hopefully Perkins comes around eventually. Until then gigante rb's are a trash fire imo.

Are you going to be in the hunt in 4-6 weeks? Hopefully Perkins comes around eventually. Until then gigante rb's are a trash fire imo.
I plan to be which is why my plan is to stick with Dixon, but wanted to hear other people's thoughts but most seem the same to me which is stay with dixon. Thanks.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Jennings is in a time share.....Perkins is gonna get time and is the future.....plus dwarka is fine. it's Dixons job. I don't even see it as an option

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
"It's Dixon's job"

guy has zero NFL carries and West ran all over the Raiders last week

you might be right but the Dixon love has gone too far IMO

Primo

fat and famous pablo
he had a 20 yard run which makes his day way less impressive against the leagues worst run defense..........let alone the fact he couldn't beat out a guy they just cut

i'm not in love w/ Dixon but come on.......at best Jennings is banged up, in a RBBC and with a kid they love in Perkins who is getting more touches every single week...at worst Jennings is in a RBBC w/ a kid they love in Perkins who is getting more touches every single week

what's Dixon's floor? a RBBC? ya....that's what he already has in Jennings.....at best Dixon plays 3 downs and dominates

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I think Jennings is the starter if and when healthy. Perkins didn't dress the first 3 games and completely whiffed on a block when the game was still close and almost got Eli killed.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
And as a starter, what exactly has Jennings done to light the world on fire?

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
he was good down the stretch last year, helped win me a SB. And the first game this year he went 18-75 before getting hurt. I'm not saying he's Leveon Bell. Rather have him than Dixon though. Hey I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i think it's math....

4 guys in giants backfield......i know 1 is hurt but that's how confident they were. he wasn't dressing...then dressing...then playingg..then contributing.....and that little 60 yards scamper was the sole highlight in a pathetic evening

2 guys in bmore.....