RE-Issue Patriot ASA

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Has anyone hit their re-issue and compared it to their original one? Most bats with same specs from same brand feel the same. I have a Primo Maxload ASA and it's quite a bit behind other options in my bag. It is also way behind the most current DC41 ASA (gray, black and gold) I swung back to back with it. Have a re-issue Patriot I haven't unwrapped yet.

chile

Bad Ape
I would imagine closer to the primo...not sure how many DC41s are/were made since DC is no longer with Miken, correct? That being said, I went back to the 17 BB and was duly rewarded ;)

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I would imagine closer to the primo...not sure how many DC41s are/were made since DC is no longer with Miken, correct? That being said, I went back to the 17 BB and was duly rewarded ;)
Ive been gaming my West Coast with mixed results. I am leaning towards going back to my roots. Miken/Worth 13.5-14" barrels. I have the Primo which is ok, NIW Patriot. Leaning towards a DC41. Many options haha.

tonys1

Ive been gaming my West Coast with mixed results. I am leaning towards going back to my roots. Miken/Worth 13.5-14" barrels. I have the Primo which is ok, NIW Patriot. Leaning towards a DC41. Many options haha.

You lost your damn mind.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
Do the handles on your primo maxload and DC41 feel the same or is one flexier than the other?

ShortYellowBus

That's a hard no.
First you plant the seed. Then you nurture it, the seed soon becoming a plant. And then when the plant is ready, you **** the plant.

28oz Demon is worth all that hard work.

So let’s skip all the in-between and get to the ****ing. Sell me the Demon.

tonys1

First you plant the seed. Then you nurture it, the seed soon becoming a plant. And then when the plant is ready, you **** the plant.

28oz Demon is worth all that hard work.

So let’s skip all the in-between and get to the ****ing. Sell me the Demon.

You **** plants?!

28 Demon NOT for sale bro. Better chance @BOLTMAN21 sells you one of his pretty 26's.