Real Men of Genius

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wondering if anyone has created a real men of genius commerical for softball: Inspired by a team mate of mine who decided to try and run over a 300 lb catcher in league play...here is my best attempt of a possible Real Men of Genius radio commerical, let the bashing begin:

Mr. Super Serious Softball Player Guy Bud light presents Real Men of Genius:

Today we salute you, Mr. Super Serious Softball Player guy. You turned this girls game into a real mans game as you drop 400 foot bombs with your shave bat. You can hit middle on command, just to show how serious you are. *Middles OPEN!!!!!!!!* Your full uniform shows you mean business, but just in case everyone thinks your kidding, they will know when you lower your shoulder and barrel over the unprotected catcher. *Sliding is not an option* Your short high school baseball career is relived on this all dirt diamond, arguing with the umpire, yes…talking trash on a message board, oh yeah…Gatorade to quiche your thirst, I think not…I’ll have a beer. *Thank you Mr. Blue Aluminum bottle maker* So keep winning those $5 championship t-shirts, we know its like winning a Word Series ring. Crack open a bud light you masher of the 44 core, the way you Ooooowwwwww, will always leave us in awe. Mr. Super Serious Softball Player Guy.

Lord7

Banned User
Just wondering if anyone has created a real men of genius commerical for softball: Inspired by a team mate of mine who decided to try and run over a 300 lb catcher in league play...here is my best attempt of a possible Real Men of Genius radio commerical, let the bashing begin:

Today we salute you, Mr. Super Serious Softball Player guy. You turned this girls game into a real mans game as you drop 400 foot bombs with your shave bat. You can hit middle on command, just to show how serious you are. *Middles OPEN!!!!!!!!* Your full uniform shows you mean business, but just in case everyone thinks your kidding, they will know when you lower your shoulder and barrel over the unprotected catcher. *Sliding is not an option* Your short high school baseball career is relived on this all dirt diamond, arguing with the umpire, yes…talking trash on a message board, oh yeah…Gatorade to quiche your thirst, I think not…I’ll have a beer. *Thank you Mr. Blue Aluminum bottle maker* So keep winning those $5 championship t-shirts, we know its like winning a Word Series ring. Crack open a bud light you masher of the 44 core, the way you Ooooowwwwww, will always leave us in awe. Mr. Super Serious Softball Player Guy.

Good stuff, but you lost me on quiche your thirst. Wikipedia saya a quiche (English pronunciation: /ˈkiːʃ/) is a baked dish that is based on a custard made from eggs and milk or cream in a pastry crust.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
Good stuff, but you lost me on quiche your thirst. Wikipedia saya a quiche (English pronunciation: /ˈkiːʃ/) is a baked dish that is based on a custard made from eggs and milk or cream in a pastry crust.

damn it...i'm firing my proof reader

isn't this a dinner classic. Other than that I thought it was good.

DSNuts48

Badass

Bud light presents

Real me of genius

Today we salute you, Mr. White trash bush League Masher

Mr. White Trash bush league masher

Six year old kid, 20 year old pregnant female, and your battle buddy from Iraq.

You'll shoot middle on anyone, and then have a drink over it.

Middles open

Is it the 9th inning of the world series?

No.

But a league t-shirt is on the line

I'll look really coo-oool.

Leave all morals behind for the young and week, and stare your competition down on your way to first...

I'm waiting for my call to the major leagues

...and crack open a fresh cold Bud Light, you've earned it. Plus it's part of your city leagues rules.

Mr. white trash bush league masher

Anheuser busch, St. Louis Missouri.

DSNuts48

Badass
Bud light presents....

Mr. Pop toss softball launcher inventor

You can't get a girlfriend, or heck, even a friend to throw you ball

I got no bo-oody

You are revolutionary in crappy cell phone you tube swinging videos

Can you see my ba-t speed.

No, it isn't automatic.

So I have to push it down

So pop open a bud light and put it down like the time delayed spring that you created

Mr. Pop Toss Softball launcher inventor

Anheuser Bush, St Louis Missouri.

cpizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
Bud light presents

Real me of genius

Middles open

No.

Leave all morals behind for the young and week, and stare your competition down on your way to first...

...and crack open a fresh cold Bud Light, you've earned it. Plus it's part of your city leagues rules.

LOL, this is awesome. You need to convert it to a youtube video.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Bud light presents....

You can't get a girlfriend, or heck, even a friend to throw you ball

I got no bo-oody

You are revolutionary in crappy cell phone you tube swinging videos

Can you see my ba-t speed.

No, it isn't automatic.

So I have to push it down

So pop open a bud light and put it down like the time delayed spring that you created

Mr. Pop Toss Softball launcher inventor

Anheuser Bush, St Louis Missouri.

Damm Bro your going to get a lot of SBF.com member butt hurt on this one, like 92.5% of them. :rolleyes: :D

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Bud light presents

Real me of genius

Middles open

No.

LOL love it, but your going to be called a racist for this one. :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I would have laid his fat ass out too if he was blocking the plate! Sounds like the catcher who was the idiot.

ClutchCups

Addicted to Softballfans
Softball wasnt invented as a girls game....just saying. It was originally invented so pro ball players had a way to practice indoors in the winter months during the off season.

Buttt I love the commercial none the less.

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds good. Definately needs a video though because it loses some of its pizaz without the music and that one guy

CoalCityCrusher

The Veteran
Bud light presents

Real me of genius

Middles open

No.

I am just picturing a guy with a fantastic mullet and jean shorts cut so short that the pockets hang out of the bottom.