Received your SS gift? Post here.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
GAdawgs29 really hooked me up. Bottle of wine, 3 bottles of beer, Puig Dodgers T-shirt, corn nuts and sunflower seeds on top of the ASA Dirty he sent to me several weeks ago. Thank you sir you've really out done yourself. Pics will be posted later today.

your welcome and I dont care for wine but the one around here that makes it locally its just amazing. And I think the puig has more of the local touch on it since I got to watch him play here for a while here in Chattanooga. It was def obvious he wouldnt last here long

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
IMG_20131224_183914_zps68d164c8.jpg

Got this from shep today...it's perfect. Thanks again for the wonderful gifts, and I hope you and the family have an awesome Christmas.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
Rx7_Omaha hooked me up! I open the box and I see a bunch of clothes and shoes for my 7 month old daughter. There were also two teddy bears for her.

IMG_0389_zps92c7a231.jpg

Then, when I get to the bottom of the box I find this!

IMG_0388_zps8f2003f9.jpg

IMG_0387_zps8dcd897a.jpg

The glove feels nice and stiff. Glad we play mostly year round so I can play catch with it before games to get it broken in. Thank you so much for everything, I really appreciate it. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Glad you like it. Enjoy the glove. Beautiful girl. I forgot to post my stuff in here that I got.

Thank you to my secret Santa Iceman766 for this great gift!

Now only if it was warm enough to take out this ASA Wanted!!!!!

Last edited:

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys, she's the best baby let me tell you. She never cries, she's always happy, sleeps a lot, she's awesome. My boys on the other hand, pretty much the opposite.

Those wanteds get retard mode when they open up!

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Great gifts there....looks like it was another great success this year....We still waiting on anyone to receive their gifts Heebs?

sleepin4matty

Management Material
btw, those corn nuts are delicious as was the white IPA. Season hasn't started back up yet but once it does the Dirty will be getting some swings