recommendations on ASA Eastons

silversword

Here for the fail
I mainly play Utrip, but a couple of leagues I play are ASA bat rules, and I don't know much about newer ASA bats. I normally swing Easton, so I would like to get an Easton ASA bat. Don't care new or used (prefer used actually) and would like to not spend over $165 if I could. What would you recommend?

SKIN32

rec 4 life
easton asa

i would say a scn5 stealth for that price. for a little more im sure people will recommend the scn8. either are great bats but the scn8 needs more time to open up. personally id get the scn5.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
scx14 can be found with valid receipt for that...def can find a used salvo for that with returns and receipt as well

ChrisGio315

Addicted to Softballfans
i would say a scn5 stealth for that price. for a little more im sure people will recommend the scn8. either are great bats but the scn8 needs more time to open up. personally id get the scn5.

I'm gonna have to agree with the SCN5...

Shortporch314

Fly by SBF user...
SCX14 2nd batch all the way!!! Its tuff, cause all good that get better ASA's bats usually hit the $200 mark in a jiffy!! So as of now what ur looking for in easton minty, the salvo an scx14 are the only ones and what your gonna get in that ballpark.. I'm gonna have to agree, the chances of seeing a Scn8 thats not abused/webbed to all hell is slim to none for $165, you barely see them for under $185 without alot of surface damage an end cap wear...

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Get an abused scn8. They drop bombs and they last forever. If you're not going to "abuse" it too, then u will be fine. They take about 800-1,000 swings to break in...

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm getting rid of my SCX14, it is dropping bombs right now. I'm getting out of ASA for good after this week, but I will sell it to you now if you are interested. PM me