Red 4TF question

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Been wanting to try one out. Currently t have the RI and like it.

Sorry what's the deal with the serial #s on them? Which are the ones to get? Starting with 3 or 4?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Like the bubble sticker/flat sticker deal, date codes, and graffiti knob/painted knob. Great thing about these things is people pay an insane amount of money for em, so bros lucky enough to find these rich guys can get money to buy 2 more bats...lol

Some idiot probably said "wow this is a good bat. Serial number starts with 4. Gotta be a senior shell." And people proceeded to believe it.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Like the bubble sticker/flat sticker deal, date codes, and graffiti knob/painted knob. Great thing about these things is people pay an insane amount of money for em, so bros lucky enough to find these rich guys can get money to buy 2 more bats...lol

If I could find an old Salvo that still had the orange rubber endcap sticker, I'd retire early.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
How does the blue compare to the red one? My red one is on its last leg and have a blue in wrapper. Same thing or should I find another red?

WillW3

Starting Player
I have both, but haven't swung the red much. Blue is pretty damn good. I got them for the weighting more than how hot they were. I'm gonna swing both Friday at BP though and I can report back