RedDirt Original Slowpitch PC/Mobile GAME!

theermoore

Starting Player
‘Bottom of the 7th’ is a true slow pitch softball game based on strategy and real statistics. Take advantage of the players’ heat maps for clutch hits! Be careful using the ‘power’ swing on players with lower batting averages and slugging percentages. It’s the bottom of the 7th inning and your team is trailing! Can you be clutch and win the championship game?!

http://reddirtsoftball.com/bottom-of-the7th/

DemarDC

Banned User
God damnit. Is there a place that noobs can dreaming read the "what is acceptable for starting a thread". **** this was dumb.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I tried it and won with a walk off double. I am going to do it again and see how bad I can lose if that is possible.

stork

Ok, that was easy enough. All power. It is still pretty lame though. I want to see balls fly.

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
Conan-1.png

stork

That is more like the number you will need which is the first step to recovery. Just don't delete this magnificent mess otherwise it gets worse. I think. Welcome to the board.

stork

See, you were doing so good. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Can you make it to where we can actually hit the ball? Like press a button and hit it type deal?

trip

stfu
what in the **** is this? this wouldn't have been cool in 1992 when i was playing text based games. get the **** outta here.

trip

stfu
good god. who in the **** still uses javascript language from 1999

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"><!--
function HideContent(d) {
document.getElementById(d).style.display = "none";
}
function ShowContent(d) {
document.getElementById(d).style.display = "block";
}
function ReverseDisplay(d) {
if(document.getElementById(d).style.display == "none") { document.getElementById(d).style.display = "block"; }
else { document.getElementById(d).style.display = "none"; }
}