RedDirt Original Slowpitch PC/Mobile GAME!

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i hit a foul tip to the catcher with my clean up hitter, on a ball in the middle of the strike zone grid in the middle of the heat thingy. great game

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Should have gone for contact P.

Trip, while you are in there, fix this ****.

trip

stfu
give me 24 hours and i could actually make a shockwave or html5 game that works worth half a ****

this steaming pile's thing has predetermined outcomes and the "heat map" is just a ****ty image that has no bearing on anything.

stork

You mean my comeback win wasn't because of my crafty decision-making skills?

trip

stfu
my cleanup hitter must have been ssf because he fouled out to the catcher, and he sponsored our team

theermoore

Starting Player
@p17 - You're telling me you've never witnessed that happen in a slow pitch game? I'd say that's pretty realistic. Rare. But realistic.

@louconn - Sarcasm or not, I appreciate the support ;)

@Trip - Please, by all means, make us a shockwave or html5 based slow pitch game. You'd be the second person in the history of the internet to make a slow pitch game. Behind myself, of course ;) Also, since you're apparently a game developer, which I'm not, I'm a slow pitch softball player, the heat map actually IS relevant. As is the 'Power' vs the 'Contact' buttons. Heat map adds a small percentage to the batters AVG. They all take Batting Average and SLG% into account. Power drops the BA by a small percentage but increases the chance of a Homerun or Triple but also increases the chance of an 'overswing' out. Contact adds to the BA by a small amount and increases the chance of singles and doubles. Also, if you would like to throw up some more, I wrote this entire heap of garbage in PHP.

@all - There are some REALLY good burns in this thread. Like, I laugh out loud at some of them. Keep them coming. I appreciate good humor.

stork

This one had actual, you know, gameplay at least.
dusty_diamonds_softball_all-stars.gif

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
If you look at the whole site (reddirtsoftball.com) you can tell the guy is desperately trying to be the next cool softball site. His blogs suck even worse.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
If you look at the whole site (reddirtsoftball.com) you can tell the guy is desperately trying to be the next cool softball site. His blogs suck even worse.

Impossible, a hover convention can't suck worse than those two attempts at video games.

theermoore

Starting Player