redneck cricket

tonight was the last night of our regular season in league and we were supposed to play the last place team and they were a no show.

so we played 4 on 4 on 4 with 6 outs, and after about 35-40 beers between the team we set up three cans in the strike zone.

two right behind the plate and one in the back center.

the two fronts were worth one out and the back one was worth two outs..

i think we only hit one can but was pretty fun.

any other odd twist you have put on bp.......

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
My team does a 5-on-5 or a 6-on-6 game. The only real twist is that you can't stop at first base. The coach is the all-time C and ump.

landsharklager

GDC MULTI-PLATINUM MEMBER
tonight was the last night of our regular season in league and we were supposed to play the last place team and they were a no show.

so we played 4 on 4 on 4 with 6 outs, and after about 35-40 beers between the team we set up three cans in the strike zone.

THIS^^^

Is a damn good idea.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans

this actually sounds like a lot of fun..

and i dont get why teams dont show up for games (with the exception of being short players) you payed for however many games, so you're pretty much giving the league extra money for no reason.