Reebok 28 oz senior bat

kreug5

Addicted to Softballfans
New out of wrapper with grip off.bat has been in bag but never had a hit on it, and now were sponsored by combat so i can get rid of it. Its the el yellow sell for 150.00 shipped [email protected]

BruceinGa

always online
My wife tells me that I can only swing one bat at a time and I tell her she can only wear one pair of shoes at a time!

Bruce, my wife tells me the same thing, so I'll have to remember your response. If the next time any of you guys see me and I have a black eye, it's Bruce's fault! :D

Kreug, pm sent.

DaMonks

SBF Original..........
My wife tells me that I can only swing one bat at a time and I tell her she can only wear one pair of shoes at a time!

Bruce,
That sounds like a good response to your wife, from a guys point of view. If I use that line, my back will be facing her as I walk away mumbling it out loud to myself. If she ask me, what did you say? I'll just say, "you have a good point there honey."
Don't want to start a war that I can't win........

Bruce, my wife tells me the same thing, so I'll have to remember your response. If the next time any of you guys see me and I have a black eye, it's Bruce's fault! :D

That is funny. lol

Kreug, pm sent.

So, how did that rationale go over? Need to know before I try it ........

well as i know bruce,and never seen him with a black eye,i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he kept that comment to himself and just thought it....:eek: :p :D

the Legend??silver /yellow??/any pics?

his post says its the yellow end loaded model.

kreug5

Addicted to Softballfans
kreugs

i returned all e mails that were top offers.there were alot but i plan on getting rid of it today. thanks [email protected] and it is un- used no grip and the yellow and silver el.

backlast

Addicted to Softballfans
Kreugs I can't believe you don't need another bat. Come on someone help the man out and buy this.