Remove the Wrist Tag?

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Do you guys remove the wrist tags from your gloves or leave them? In the past I've always removed them so they wouldn't annoy me but I'm not sure if I want to remove this one or not.

10g0n0p.jpg

sh29

Pretty simple, isn't it - if you remove the others because they annoy you.....why not remove this one?

Why aren't you sure if you want to remove this tag?

David the Gnome

The Veteran
I removed the other ones because I thought they would annoy me. This is the first really nice glove I've owned from new so from a glove huer standpoint I'm just wondering if there's a reason I should leave it on or not.

Tomasik14

The Veteran
Retail? I think that's the big question... I wouldn't say it helps the value keeping it on but on say a pro issue or pro shop ect... I'd leave those ones on for sure.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Retail? I think that's the big question... I wouldn't say it helps the value keeping it on but on say a pro issue or pro shop ect... I'd leave those ones on for sure.

Do PI come with wrist tags? Mine doesnt it. I rip them off for sure. They ARE annoying.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're gonna game it take them off. Eventually they will wear so much they're worthless anyways. Take it off and laminate it and throw it in a drawer if you're concerned with it