Replacement options

jimmermc

Pitcher
My One.12 cracked and I have until 4/26 on the warranty. I called today about a replacement and was told they only have SS in stock right now with nothing planned for production this month. I've hit the SS and didn't really care for it. Was told they wouldn't hold mine for a delayed replacement of more than a month and was suggested I call in nearer the end of my warranty. Was told that at that point I might be able to pick from the VX2 or the "2013 new-line ASA bat", which she couldn't give me any information on. I've read a lot about the VX2 and would be thrilled with that, I think.

Question is - does anyone know about the 2013 ASA Demarini bat? What will it be like? Any info would be appreciated.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
My One.12 cracked and I have until 4/26 on the warranty. I called today about a replacement and was told they only have SS in stock right now with nothing planned for production this month. I've hit the SS and didn't really care for it. Was told they wouldn't hold mine for a delayed replacement of more than a month and was suggested I call in nearer the end of my warranty. Was told that at that point I might be able to pick from the VX2 or the "2013 new-line ASA bat", which she couldn't give me any information on. I've read a lot about the VX2 and would be thrilled with that, I think.

Question is - does anyone know about the 2013 ASA Demarini bat? What will it be like? Any info would be appreciated.

so they said they had ASA VX2's as a Return option forthcoming?

you called Demar US right?

hmmmmmm

only the chosen ones know of the 2013 ASA info

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans

Im thinkin some verification from CL22 may be warranted on this VX2 rumor

gfmotorsports

Addicted to Softballfans
They told me that if I send my MLC to Canada they will replace it with a vx2. But I didn't want to pay again to ship it to Canada. So a swagger is on its way for me

RRJ15

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be calling Demarini CS on Monday to see if i can get a VX2 as a return option as well.