Resmondo Duo 3 - Need Reviews please

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
No hype, just truth. Great bat, thinner walls then the Ressy Legit. Price tag a little cut throat and if thats so, the Ressy Legit is the way to go.

We hit a mix of 400's and 300's for BP. Exit speed is insane right out of the wrapper. Stiffer feel for a 2 piece. I prefer hitting the 300's with it. Not to many BP sessions needed.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Absolutely love mine so far. Feels a little hotter out of the wrapper than my OG Z2k with 1k + swings on it. I dunno if I'd say "hottest" bat out because I haven't swung em all, but IMO it was worth the $270 I paid for it.

MaxLoad

I had mine for all of 4 days and only used it at the weekend tourney a couple times. I did not like it at all. So I sold it the next day. I'll stick with my KF30's and my LXT...

That's just my opinion after hitting it

Jroby9

The Kid
I've heard they are stupid hot. Can't wait to get one myself. But if you don't wanna for out the $250-$275 they're going for, buy a JH Legit. They are sick bats and from everyone I've seen, much better than the ressy.

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung one indoor today and by round 3 the ball was coming off pretty nice. We were hitting a mix of 52/275 52/300 and evil bp 52s. Glad that handle is thinner than og duo. Only time it felt like a 2 piece bat was off endcap. I will hold my final judgement til I can swing it outside but so far so good. This bat was won on a raffle (not by me) so it was well worth the $25.

This is first worth I've swung since the 454 line first came out and is probably one of the nicest Worth since the WSE.

mobrienjr

Banned User
I got mine back in october. I still love it. It still seems a little stiff still, but it gets the job done. I was lucky and won mine in a raffle, the price point is/was excellent for me. Teammates of mine have put down some of their bats, and are swinging it exclusively.